OUR ASME/NB CERTIFICATION SERVICES
ARISE has been accredited as an Authorized Inspection Agency by ASME. We also have National Board accreditation for NB-369 and acceptance to NB-360. We are internationally known for our expertise in equipment compliance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. We also provide top-quality compliance services for components, valves and fittings to Canadian Standard, CSA B 51, including in India, New Zealand and Australia.
- Client preparation for ASME/NB certification
- Review and acceptance of Quality Programs and procedures
- Design calculations review according to the ASME or other codes
- Verification of the qualification of welding processes and welders
- Verification of the qualification of nondestructive examination procedures and personnel
- Guidance on the application of jurisdictional regulations at the place of installation
- Inspection of components to be stamped with the ASME/NB Code symbol stamp
- Evaluation of the equivalence to different codes and standards for components
- Third Party inspection of components complying with the ASME Code but which are not subject to stamping with the Code Symbol stamp
- Preparation of inquiries for interpretations and Code Cases to ASME
The United States, Canada and some 113 other countries recognize ASME code and National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Manufacturing, repairing or altering pressure-retaining items in accordance with these standards facilitates trade in international markets.
Contact us to learn more about our ASME/NB Certification services.