ARISE Jurisdictional Inspection Service Organizations
National Association of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Owners and Operators, Inc. (NABO)
State regulations necessitate pressure vessel owners or operators execute sophisticated risk management of exposure hazards. NABO meets this need, providing pressure vessel inspection, recordkeeping and risk management nationally. NABO also offers access to international pressure vessel risk management services. All current and future ARISE jurisdictional clients will enjoy the benefits of NABO membership and access to services provided by the ARISE Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company RRG.
ARISE Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company RRG
NABO has established ARISE Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company RRG as a Kentucky domiciled risk retention group. ARISE Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company RRG provides safety, inspection, risk management and insurance coverage on a claims-made basis to NABO members.
NABO and ARISE Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company RRG benefits for ARISE clients
NABO members with ARISE Boiler Inspection and Insurance Company RRG policies receive benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Third-party property damage liability insurance, covering damage caused by a boiler or pressure vessel breakdown
- ASME and National Board Committee participation
- Representation of members' interests to jurisdictional regulatory agencies
- An intermediary with state regulatory representatives regarding jurisdictional rules
- ARISE Jurisdictional Inspection services
- Consultation on repair activities
- Completion and updating of boiler and pressure vessel lists for all member locations